Maxim Engineering Services has developed high speed circuits for telecommunications systems where signal integrity is essential. We have also developed data acquisition systems where digital system noise had to be carefully isolated from the analog signals being measured. In each of these designs Maxim Engineering Services’ development process and experience led to completely successful designs.
- Digital system architecture design
- High speed digital to 100Gbps
- Data acquisition D/A or A/D
- Signal integrity analysis
- Digital Signal Processing
- Mixed signal digital, RF, and analog design
- Full system or subsystem design
- Backplane design
Maxim Engineering Services provides full turnkey FPGA design services. Maxim Engineering Services’ FPGA team is fully trained and experienced in both Verilog and VHDL and supports Altera and XILINX technologies. Maxim Engineering Services can participate in any phase of an FPGA development life cycle from initial architecture, test bench development, feature addition, or addressing parts obsolescence issues with existing designs.
- Complete FPGA Life Cycle Support
- System Architecture
- Test Bench Development
- Debug and Verification
- Feature Development / Addition
- Design Transfer
FPGA IP Cores
Maxim Engineering Services’ FPGA team has developed and tested many FPGA cores and solutions that are available to drop into an Altera or Xilinx device. We provide a comprehensive set of IP cores (Ethernet, DMA, and Peripheral), frameworks for COTS FPGA modules and COTS platforms for solutions implementing high speed Ethernet interfaces. Maxim Engineering Services can also customize any available open source core or one of our own cores to meet your requirements. Maxim Engineering Services has been enabling the accelerated deployment of 100G and 40G Ethernet with its affordable, interoperability tested and FPGA vendor/family agnostic 40G Ethernet IP core and 100G Ethernet IP cores. In addition we also offer Ultra-Low Latency 10G Ethernet IP core and Ultra-Low Latency 25G Ethernet IP core targeted for Financial, High-Frequency Trading, and HPC (High Performance Computing) applications.
Microcontroller based designs
Maxim Engineering Services’ MCU team of engineers have the expertise in building a wide range of embedded designs based on TI, Microchip, Renesas, STMicro, Atmel and ARM Platforms, designing a multitude of micro-controller based solutions, ranging from 8-bit micro-controller to 32-bit micro-controller, in C, C++, and Assembly language on various IDEs for wearable electronics, medical electronics, home automation, industrial applications, health and wellness applications. Whether your project needs a complex high-power network processor or a low-footprint micro-controller, we can provide end-to-end services for micro-controller based designs with a quick turnaround time.
Maxim Engineering Services has the expertise on popular real-time operating systems (RTOS) like FreeRTOS, TI SYSBIOS/TI-RTOS and also in developing new RTOS kernels for building micro-controller based designs for specific applications. Our team additionally has expertise in wireless stack integration and IoT Gateway SDK development which is crucial in developing applications for the Internet of Things.
- Tiva (Cortex M3 & M4) from TI with CCS
- Maxim ARM Cortex M3 (32-bit) with Eclipse
- Kinetic from NXP with Code Warrior Development Studio
- Other ARM Cortex-M cores with Keil uVision
- MSP430 (16-bit), C2000 (32-bit) from TI with CCS
- Atmel 8051, AVR (8-bit), AVR32 (32-bit), and AT91SAM (32-bit) using Atmel Studio 6
- Cypress’s M8C Core with PSoCs (Programmable System-on-Chip)
- ColdFire (32-bit), S08 (8-bit) from NXP with Code Warrior Development Studio
- Microchip Technology PIC, (8-bit PIC16, PIC18, 16-bit dsPIC33 / PIC24), (32-bit PIC32)
- STMicro STM8 (8-bit), ST10 (16-bit) and STM32 (32-bit) using CosmicIDE